Free Layaway! More Info at: https://doublemdefense.com/about/layaway/
We accept trade-ins!
*** Please note the following important considerations with ammo: ***
1) We ship Adult Signature (21+) required on all ammunition shipments.
2) By purchasing, you attest that you are not otherwise prohibited from possessing ammunition in your state and are 21 or older. For certain states, an 18+ accommodation can be made.
3) Ammo purchases are non-returnable for safety reasons.
4) We cannot ship ammunition to the following locations: AK, HI, CA (FFL Required), NY (FFL Required), CT (ID Required), IL (ID Required, No Chicago Address), MA, NJ (ID Required), DC
5) Layaway on ammunition is limited to 30 days.
THIS IS A 900 ROUND CAN! BULK PACKED in 4 bags of 225 rounds each.
Australian Munitions’ 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition provides consistent performance across an extreme temperature range while minimising visibility of the firing location during use.
Australian Munitions’ 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition is designed to be interoperable with all 5.56 mm calibre NATO weapons and is comparable to other in-service natures such as FN SS109. Tested weapons include EF88, F89 Minimi Light Machine Gun, M16A2 and M4A1 in accordance with the Multi Calibre Manual of Proof and Inspection Procedures.
Low muzzle flash and smoke to minimize visible signs of the firing location, when compared to other 5.56 mm ammunition, such as M855 rounds using double base propellant (WC844). This is achieved by matching the projectile with the right propellant formulation in order to achieve the required muzzle velocity, while minimizing unburnt propellant before the projectile exits the barrel. This ammo is packaged in 18 50-round plastic-film packs that can be separated into five-round film packs. Includes convenient ammo can. Some of the best made, best packaged and protected ammunition available in the market today built on the same lines as the Australian military ammunition.
Australian Munitions’ 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition can be supplied in the following standard packaging configurations:
BULK PACKED in 4 bags of 225 rounds each (900 rounds per M2A1 container)
The 5.56 mm F1 ball ammunition will be shipped in packages conforming to UN recommendations for packaging of dangerous goods. The packages are classified as Hazard Division 1.4S, UN Number 0012, Proper Shipping Name - Cartridges, Small Arms.
- Length of complete round: 57.4 mm (Max)
- Projectile construction: Hardened steel penetrator and leadcore, enclosed in gilding metal jacket
- Propellant type: Single base solvent propellant
- Cartridge mass: 12.0 g (Nominal)
- Projectile mass: 4.0 g (Nominal)
- Chamber pressure: Kistler 6215 transducer <405 MPa (Avg)
- Accuracy: Avg Std Dev < 100 mm in both horizontal and vertical planes @ 300 m
- Muzzle energy: 1,500 J (Min)
- Temperature range: -54°C to 80°C