We have Scorpion mags for sale here: https://doublemdefense.com/product/magpul-pmag-for-cz-scorpion-35rd-9mm-black/
We accept trade-ins!
- -Injection molded from high-density 35% glass filled Zytel polymer
- -Compatible with OE Scorpion, Magpul, PSA, ETS, and Manticore magazines
- -Compatible with Magpul, A3 Tactical, Shooters Element, TandemKross, and Gearhead Works Scorpion-type mag releases. Not compatible with HBI or Strike Industries mag releases.
- -Features Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) with new bolt hold lever (included)
- -Machined thread insert for AR grips that allows full-size 1/4" grip screw
- -Compatible with most drop-in Single-stage AR triggers (hammer width must be .265" or narrower) Tested triggers - Rise Armament, CMC, PSA, Timney Impact, Midwest Industries, Black Rain Ordnance, AIM Surplus
- -Compatible with most AR safety selectors
- -Compatible with most AR anti-rotation trigger pins
- -Uses any AR-based grip
- -Large, flared magwell with funneled entrance for quick mag changes
- -Oversized trigger-guard
- -ILWT HK-style takedown pins included
- -Compatible with both SP9A1 / SPA1 and SP9A3 / SPA3 models
This is an all new lower receiver for the Grand Power Stribog. It is designed to use the popular and well established AR fire control group and AR grips. These AR features bring almost limitless possibilities to your Stribog platform, allowing the user to customize the Stribog to suit their individual tastes and shooting preferences.
Additionally, this receiver uses the popular CZ Scorpion magazine instead of the OE Stribog magazine. The improved magwell angle and curved magazine has an inherent advantage over straight mags and has been proven to provide more consistent feeding, as well as better tolerance to various brands/types of ammo.
-Lower receiver ships complete with new 304 stainless steel Bolt-release lever, A3 Tactical aluminum mag release pre-installed, new ILWT HK-style takedown pins, new 1/4" grip screw, and selector detent with spring.
NOTE: We recommend a drop-in trigger for this application. Most Mil-spec triggers have a hammer width that is too wide for the Stribog bolt. Make sure the width of the hammer does not exceed .265". Not currently compatible with CMC drop-in triggers.
NOTE: While some firearms have serialized lower receivers, the Stribog's upper is the registered receiver which means this product is not a regulated or controlled item and considered an accessory. This item does not need to be shipped to an FFL.