We accept trade-ins!
Whether it's security, military, law enforcement or civilian sport shooting, step up to striker-fired perfection with HK's VP9 Pistols. In development for more than four years, the VP9 is HK's first striker-fired handgun since the P7 series was introduced in the 1980s. Its premium light-pull trigger has a short takeup with a solid, single-action-type break followed by a short, positive reset. Customize grip configurations by changing the three included backstraps and six included sideplates to accommodate various hand sizes. All controls, including the magazine and slide releases, are ambidextrous. Patented charging supports at the rear of the slide enhance leverage and grip for racking the slide, speeding up reloading and making it easier for shooters with reduced hand strength. Extended Picatinny rail molded into the polymer frame supports up to 5.6-oz. accessories. Proprietary captive flat recoil spring improves shooter control. HK's Hostile Environment finish protects the steel slide from corrosion and wear. Heckler & Koch's limited lifetime warranty.
- Advanced striker-fired slide design
- Optimal light-pull trigger-control system
- Customizable grip with three backstraps and six sideplates
- Patented charging supports enhance leverage and grip for racking
- All operator controls are ambidextrous
- Optics ready
- BARREL: 4.1"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.34"
- RATE-OF-TWIST: 1-in-9.8"
- CAPACITY: 17+1
- # OF MAGAZINES: 2
- MAG DESCRIPTION: 17 rd.
- SIGHTS: 3 Dot, Radioactive Luminous
- WEIGHT: 26.56 oz.
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3.4 lbs.
- ADDL INFO: Optics Ready Slide
- ADDL INFO: 2 Additional Backstraps
- ADDL INFO: Ambi Slide & Mag Release