We accept trade-ins!
When YHM engineers set out to make a suppressor, they look far beyond that of just making the designated caliber quieter. They make it work across the board so that you, the shooter, can enjoy versatility across your entire arsenal all at a budget friendly price while maintaining that rugged durability you’ve come to expect from YHM®. This was the intent with the R9® 9mm.
The primary goal was a 9mm suppressor capable of handling high volumes of fire and the ability to run other calibers such as .300 BLK and .308 Win. It was primarily focused on suppressing 9mm (specifically sub-machine guns and SBRs).
The R9® is capable of being used on a handgun in conjunction with our Nielsen Booster Assembly.
- It features 1-3/8”-24 rear mounting threads and ships in the 1/2”-28 Direct Thread format.
- The suppressor body is a fully-welded tubeless design
- Made from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel for increased strength and corrosion resistance
- Limited Full Auto
- SUPPRESSION LEVEL: 123 dB
- DIAMETER / LENGTH: 1.562” / 5.2”
- WEIGHT: 10.7 Oz.
- RATING: 17HMR - 9mm / .308 Win
- MATERIAL: 17-4 Ph SS
- FINISH: Matte Black Cerakote
R9™ SOUND LEVELS:
- 9mm: 125 dB on 10.5" Barrel
- 9mm: 123 dB on 4.25" Barrel
- .308 Win.: 142 dB on 20" BarrelMinimum Barrel Lengths:
- 7.62x51 / .308 Winchester: 16" minimum barrel length
- 350 Legend: 16" minimum barrel length
- 6.5 Grendel: 16" minimum barrel length
- 5.56 NATO: 16" minimum barrel length
- 300 Blackout: 7.5" minimum barrel length