We accept trade-ins!
Resistance® silencers are best suited for users that desire a premium fixed length pistol suppressor with best in class materials, quality, performance, strength, and mounting options. This line of fixed-length silencers offer the best possible quality at the best possible price.
Resistance® silencers are user serviceable ensuring long, high performance service life. The front caps can be interchanged on the Resistance® 9 & 45 models for the smaller, .22 caliber or 9mm front caps. 17-4 stainless steel, heat treated, patent pending, ECO-FLOW™ baffles, with anti-rotation features, ensure maximum strength and sound performance as well as reduced gas blow back on semi-auto or full-auto firearms vs traditional designs. Included take down tools allow for an easy and satisfying end user maintenance experience.
- Silencer tube body
- ECO-FLOW™ baffle assembly
- 9mm front cap
- Boost assembly (retainer, spring, o-ring & housing) CAM-LOK® Piston not included
- Multi-Function wrench
- Front Cap tool
- Branded Griffin pouch
- 17-4PH H900 heat treated ECO-FLOW™ baffles
- 7075 T6, Hardcoat Type 3 anodized Aluminum tube
- 17-4PH Nitrided booster housing
- 17-7 spring
- 7075 T6, Hardcoat Type 3 anodized Aluminum piston retainer
- 7075 T6, Hardcoat Type 3 anodized Aluminum front cap