We accept trade-ins!
Designed with officers and servicemembers in mind, the full-sized DR920 is a duty-ready pistol with features that are anything but basic. Designed to work with existing G17 holsters, magazines, and gear.
The DR920 frame features interchangeable backstraps to allow a shooter to adjust the grip angle to fit their natural point of aim. The extended beavertail and aggressive trigger guard undercut provide unmatched recoil control, allowing quick, accurate follow-up shots. The frame’s wrap-around grip texture is aggressive enough to keep the gun firmly in the shooter’s grip without being uncomfortable for daily wear.
The DR920 slide is designed for manipulation under stress, with directional serrations in the front and rear (as well as topside on some models) and a thinned profile at grasping locations.
The match-grade barrel is conventionally rifled, spiral-fluted, and available threaded or unthreaded.
The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminum trigger has a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. Optic cut models allow shooters to mount the mini red dot optic of their choosing. The optic cut on the DR920 can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters.*
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Size: Full Size
- Capacity: 17+1
- Frame Color: Black
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Barrel Color: Bronze
- Weight: 22.4 ounces
- Frame Features: Aggressive grip texture
- Interchangeable backstraps to fit Natural Point of Aim
- Extended, upswept beavertail
- Recoil control ledge
- Optional magwell included
- Slide Features: Front & rear directional serrations
- Topside directional serrations
- Weight-optimizing window cut
- 17-4 stainless steel
- Barrel Features: Spiral-fluted, match-grade barrel
- 416R stainless steel
- Trigger: Aluminum, flat-faced trigger
- 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull
- Carry safe and drop safe
- Sights: Green tritium night sight front
- Black serrated rear sight
- Allows lower 1/3 cowitness with most optics